2D1N Weekend Package
Sharing Boat & Tour
About the Package
Plan your weekend hideaway to NIKKI Peucang Resort, Peucang Island, Ujung Kulon National Park, with our special 2D1N Weekend – Sharing Boat & Tour Package. ALL INCLUSIVE. Each tour open for maximum 12 people from different group with no minimum participant. Each group will be together (sharing) while on the boat and tour, but get private yet seclude room. Food served privately per group as well (not buffet). No private boat & tour guide needed means lesser cost for your tour budget to Ujung Kulon National Park and stay at NIKKI Peucang Resort.
Sharing Wooden Boat
With strict restrictions on the number of passengers
Private & Seclude Room
Batik Villa / Angklung Villa
Family Style Dining
1x Breakfats, 2x Lunch, 1x Dinner
1x Canoeing, 1x Snorkeling, 1x Wildlife Seeing, 1x Light Trekking
Health Protocols Enforced Strictly
Negative Covid-19 rapid test result (antigen) required
NIKKI Marina, Desa Sumur, Pandeglang, Banten.
ITINERARY DAY 1
Meet your tour guide at the Meeting Point – NIKKI Marina, Desa Sumur, Pandeglang, Banten. We have
an hour for loading all your belonging to the boat. Please find how to get the
meeting point bellow.
Sailing to Handeleum Island to do our 1st excursion, Canoeing on Cigenter River.
For approx 45 minutes, we explore the enchanting landscapes by sampan (a flatbottomed wooden boat) accompanied by a ranger. The river is habitat of pythons,
crocodile, and Javan rhinos. But, since they prefer to avoid human, meet those
animal is an unforgettable fortune. After canoeing, please enjoy the lunch box on
the boat. Then, we continue sailing to Peucang Island.
Estimated time of arriving on Peucang Island. NIKKI Peucang staff will guide you to
your private room and get the welcome drink.
Prepared your group for the 2nd excursion, wildlife seeing on Cidaon Grazing
Ground. Find the colony of wild bull grazing accompanied by peafowl, wild boar,
and sometimes a hornbill passing by. The ground located in Ujung Kulon Peninsula
right across Peucang Island. Only 15 minutes sailing by boat, then followed by a
leisure walk for less than 10 minutes.
ITINERARY DAY 2
Get ready for 40 minutes fun trekking. This 3th excursion invite you to enjoy the
wonder of Peucang Jungle. Find the majestic Kiara Tree, hornbill, peafowl, and
another unique creatures a long the way.
s swimming in the ocean! The boat will take you to a beautiful snorkeling spots
around Peucang Island and let you enjoy the underwater life for approx 1 hour. The
snorkeling gear and life jackets prepared on the boat. Mineral water, coffee, and
tea available as well.
Time to say good bye. NIKKI Peucang staff will help you to load your belonging to
the boat. Then we sail back to NIKKI Marina.
See you in another good time 🙂
Stay at Batik Villa
Rp 3,999,000 for 2 Adults
Rp 3,599,000 for 2 Adults
Stay at Angklung Villa
Rp 7,299,000 for 5 Adults
Rp 6,899,000 for 5 Adults
- Sharing Wooden Boat
- Stay at Angklung Villa / Batik Villa (Private Room)
- 1x Breakfast, 2x Lunch, 1x Dinner
- Mineral Water, Tea & Coffee during Stay
- Canoeing Tickets, All National Park Tickets for Locals, TNUK Insurance, & Guide
- Land transportation (Car Rental) to and from meeting point (NIKKI Marina)
- National Park Entrance Tickets for WNA / Foreign Citizen / Kitas Holder (Rp 225,000 / person)
- Snorkeling gear (Rp 85,000 / set)
- (All excursion bellow inclusive in package)
- Canoeing on Cigenter River
- Light Trekking (20 minute) to Kiara Tree, located inside Peucang Jungle
- Snorkeling around Peucang Island
- Wildlife seeing to Cidaon Grazing Ground
- 2 Hours Offshore Fishing around Peucang Island (Rp 300,000 / group)
- Fishing Gear (Rp 200,000 / set)
- 1 Kg Fishing Bait + 1 Box + Ice (Rp 250,000 / set)
- 2x Dive + Gear + Scuba Tank + Dive Guide (Rp 1,000,000 / person)
How to Book
1. Click ‘BOOK NOW’
2. Input your selection date, amount of adults / children and click ‘Check Availability’
3. Select / Click ‘Select this room’ at ‘Batik Villa / Angklung Villa Special Offers – 2D1N All Inclusive – Sharing Boat & Tour’ option.
4. Select your extras. All KITAS Holder / Domestic Foreign Tourist / Foreign Tourist above 3 yo must buy the ‘National Park Tickets’ on extras option.
5. Click ‘Next step’
6. Click ‘Proceed to checkout’
7. Fill your details
8. Select the payment method. Select Bank Transfer (Manual Check) for transfer payment to our BCA Account. Select Online Payment via Midtrans for transfer payment from another bank account or credit card.
8. Click ‘Place order’. The invoice will be sent to your email.
- Never leave the room with the door still open. Even the bathroom door. The monkey can sneak in and steal your belongings.
- Better to not enjoy your meals outside the room and the restaurant. The monkey often roughly grabs visitors’ food.
- Do not feed the animals.
- Never swim after the sun goes down.
- Always watch your kids.
- Electricity power only starts from 6 pm-6am.
- 4G and phone network available by Telkomsel only.
- Please wear your mask and keep the physical distance.
- You’ll come to very pristine and remote area. Prepare to encounter wild boar, monkey, monitor lizard, dear, mosquito, frog, snakes, gecko, spiders, and other unique creatures. Make sure you and your family are not phobic or very disliked with those animals.
- The wild boar no longer bothered with human presents but please never disturb this animal.
What to Pack
- Beach is ordinarily a place to enjoy the sun with a bikini. But the dense tropical jungle surround Peucang Island makes the air temperature became cold. Also the itinerary invite us to adventure through jungle beside chill on the beach. So, besides your best bikini, please prepare:
- Comfortable cotton clothing
- A light jacket
- Rain coat, especially in rainy season
- Comfortable sandals. Avoids flip flops for trekking.
- Sunhat, sunglasses, sun block, insect repellent