3D2N Fishing Package
Private Boat & Tour
About the Package
The sea which is well maintained with abundant fish like Ujung Kulon National Park marine areas is surely a paradise for anglers. Our experienced boat captain will take you to the best fishing spots around Peucang Island to catch giant trevally, grouper fish, red snapper, white snapper or barracuda.
Private Wooden Boat
Equipped with GPS & Fish Finder
Private & Seclude Room
Family Style Dining
2x Breakfast, 2x Lunch, 2x Dinner
2x Fishing (@3 hours)
1x Trekking (3 hours), 1x Snorkeling (1 hour)
Health Protocols Enforced Strictly
Negative Covid-19 rapid test result (antigen) required
NIKKI Marina, Desa Sumur, Pandeglang, Banten.
ITINERARY DAY 1
ITINERARY DAY 2
ITINERARY DAY 3
Package for 6 Person
Rp 2,899,000 / Person
Rp 2,299,000 / Person
Package for 12 Person
Rp 2,299,000 / Person
Rp 1,699,000 / Person
Please Contact Us to Book The Package
- Private Wooden Boat
- Fishing Bait (3kg), Ice, & Box (3pcs)
- Stay at Angklung Villa
- 2x Breakfast, 2x Lunch, 2x Dinner
- Mineral Water, Tea & Coffee during Stay
- All National Park Tickets for Locals, TNUK Insurance, & Guide
- Land transportation (Car Rental) to and from meeting point (NIKKI Marina)
- National Park Entrance Tickets for WNA / Foreign Citizen / Kitas Holder (Rp 150,000 – Rp 225,000 / person / day)
- Fishing gear (Rp 200,000 / set / day – Include 1 Fishing Rod, 5 Hook, 1 Swivel, 2 Tin)
COOKING CHARGE FOR YOUR FRESH CATCH
- Never leave the room with the door still open. Even the bathroom door. The monkey can sneak in and steal your belongings.
- Better to not enjoy your meals outside the room and the restaurant. The monkey often roughly grabs visitors’ food.
- Do not feed the animals.
- Never swim after the sun goes down.
- Always watch your kids.
- Electricity power only starts from 6 pm-6am.
- 4G and phone network available by Telkomsel only.
- Please wear your mask and keep the physical distance.
- You’ll come to very pristine and remote area. Prepare to encounter wild boar, monkey, monitor lizard, deer, mosquito, frog, snakes, gecko, spiders, and other unique creatures. Make sure you and your family are not phobic or very disliked with those animals.
- The wild boar no longer bothered with human presents but please never disturb this animal.
What to Pack
- The dense tropical jungle surround Peucang Island makes the air temperature became cold. Also the itinerary invite us to adventure through jungle beside chill on the beach. So please prepare:
- Comfortable cotton clothing
- A light jacket
- Rain coat, especially in rainy season
- Comfortable sandals. Avoids flip flops for trekking.
- Sunhat, sunglasses, sun block, insect repellent