3D2N Krakatau - Ujung Kulon Tour Package
Private Boat & Tour
About the Package
This package made for you who want to visit the magestic Krakatoa Mountain and Ujung Kulon National Park in one trip. The package is available only with Speed Boat.
Private & Seclude Room
Batik Villa / Angklung Villa
Family Style Dining
2x Breakfast, 3x Lunch, 2x Dinner
1x Hiking, 1x Trekking, 2x Snorkeling, 1x Canoeing, 1x Wildlife seeing
Health Protocols Enforced Strictly
Negative Covid-19 rapid test result (antigen) required
NIKKI Marina, Sumur Distric, Pandeglang Regency, Banten
ITINERARY DAY 1
08.00 AM - Meet & Greet
09.00 AM - 1.30 PM Sailing to Krakatoa - Hiking
1.30 - 3 PM - Sailing to Rakata Island - Snorkeling
3.00 PM - Sailing to Peucang Island
ITINERARY DAY 2
9.00 AM - Trekking to Karang Copong (Peucang Island)
02.00 PM - Snorkeling around Peucang Island
04.00 PM - Visit Cidaon Grazing Ground
ITINERARY DAY 3
10.30 AM - Check out - Sailing to Handeleum Island - Canoeing on Cigenter River
Stay at Batik Villa
Stay at Angklung Villa
- Private Speedboat
- Stay at Angklung Villa / Batik Villa (Private Room)
- 2x Breakfast, 3x Lunch, 2x Dinner
- Mineral Water, Tea & Coffee during Stay
- Canoeing Tickets, All National Park Tickets for Locals, TNUK Insurance, & Guide
- Land transportation (Car Rental) to and from meeting point (NIKKI Marina)
- National Park Entrance Tickets for WNA / Foreign Citizen / Kitas Holder (Rp 225,000 / person)
- Snorkeling gear (Rp 85,000 / set)
- (All excursion bellow inclusive in package)
- Canoeing on Cigenter River
- Medium Trekking (3 hours) to Karang Copong, located in Peucang Island
- Snorkeling around Peucang Island
- Wildlife seeing to Cidaon Grazing Ground
- Hiking Krakatoa Mountain
- Snorkeling around Rakata Island
- 2 Hours Offshore Fishing around Peucang Island (Rp 300,000 / group)
- Fishing Gear (Rp 200,000 / set)
- 1 Kg Fishing Bait + 1 Box + Ice (Rp 250,000 / set)
- 2x Dive + Gear + Scuba Tank + Dive Guide (Rp 1,000,000 / person)
- Never leave the room with the door still open. Even the bathroom door. The monkey can sneak in and steal your belongings.
- Better to not enjoy your meals outside the room and the restaurant. The monkey often roughly grabs visitors’ food.
- Do not feed the animals.
- Never swim after the sun goes down.
- Always watch your kids.
- Electricity power only starts from 6 pm-6am.
- 4G and phone network available by Telkomsel only.
- Please wear your mask and keep the physical distance.
- You’ll come to a very pristine and remote area. Prepare to encounter wild boar, monkey, monitor lizard, deer, mosquito, frog, snakes, gecko, spiders, and other unique creatures. Make sure you and your family are not phobic or very disliked with those animals.
- The wild boar no longer bothered with human presents but please never disturb this animal.
What to Pack
- The dense tropical jungle surround Peucang Island makes the air temperature became cold. Also the itinerary invite us to adventure through jungle beside chill on the beach. So please prepare:
- Comfortable cotton clothing
- A light jacket
- Rain coat, especially in rainy season
- Comfortable sandals. Avoids flip flops for trekking.
- Sunhat, sunglasses, sun block, insect repellent
- Toothbrush & paste