3D2N Ujung Kulon Tour Package
Private Boat & Tour
About the Package
This package made for you who love to get private boat and tour during your visit to Ujung Kulon National Park. The package is divided into two types based on boat types you like to chose: Speed Boat or Wooden Boat. Both have their own excellencies. Wooden Boat is bigger and stable against the waves yet need 2,5 hours to get Peucang Island. Speed Boat is smaller and jumpy but of course faster. It need only 60 minutes to get the Peucang Island.
Speedboat / Woodenboat (Option)
Private & Seclude Room
Batik Villa / Angklung Villa
Family Style Dining
2x Breakfast, 2x Lunch, 2x Dinner
1x Trekking, 1x Snorkeling, 1x Canoeing, 1x Wildlife seeing
Health Protocols Enforced Strictly
Negative Covid-19 rapid test result (antigen) required
NIKKI Marina, Desa Sumur, Pandeglang, Banten.
ITINERARY DAY 1
08.00 AM - Meet & Greet
09.00 AM - Sailing to Handeleum Island for Canoeing on Cigenter River
03.00 PM - Arrive on Peucang Island
4.30 PM - Visit Cidaon Grazing Ground
ITINERARY DAY 2
9.00 AM - Trekking to Karang Copong (Peucang Island)
02.00 PM - Snorkeling around Peucang Island
ITINERARY DAY 3
- Private Wooden Boat
- Stay at Angklung Villa / Batik Villa (Private Room)
- 2x Breakfast, 2x Lunch, 2x Dinner
- Mineral Water, Tea & Coffee during Stay
- Canoeing Tickets, All National Park Tickets for Locals, TNUK Insurance, & Guide
- Land transportation (Car Rental) to and from meeting point (NIKKI Marina)
- National Park Entrance Tickets for WNA / Foreign Citizen / Kitas Holder (Rp 225,000 / person)
- Snorkeling gear (Rp 85,000 / set)
- (All excursion bellow inclusive in package)
- Canoeing on Cigenter River
- Medium Trekking (3 hours) to Karang Copong, located in Peucang Island
- Snorkeling around Peucang Island
- Wildlife seeing to Cidaon Grazing Ground
- 2 Hours Offshore Fishing around Peucang Island (Rp 300,000 / group)
- Fishing Gear (Rp 200,000 / set)
- 1 Kg Fishing Bait + 1 Box + Ice (Rp 250,000 / set)
- 2x Dive + Gear + Scuba Tank + Dive Guide (Rp 1,000,000 / person)
- Never leave the room with the door still open. Even the bathroom door. The monkey can sneak in and steal your belongings.
- Better to not enjoy your meals outside the room and the restaurant. The monkey often roughly grabs visitors’ food.
- Do not feed the animals.
- Never swim after the sun goes down.
- Always watch your kids.
- Electricity power only starts from 6 pm-6am.
- 4G and phone network available by Telkomsel only.
- Please wear your mask and keep the physical distance.
- You’ll come to a very pristine and remote area. Prepare to encounter wild boar, monkey, monitor lizard, deer, mosquito, frog, snakes, gecko, spiders, and other unique creatures. Make sure you and your family are not phobic or very disliked with those animals.
- The wild boar no longer bothered with human presents but please never disturb this animal.
What to Pack
- The dense tropical jungle surround Peucang Island makes the air temperature became cold. Also the itinerary invite us to adventure through jungle beside chill on the beach. So please prepare:
- Comfortable cotton clothing
- A light jacket
- Rain coat, especially in rainy season
- Comfortable sandals. Avoids flip flops for trekking.
- Sunhat, sunglasses, sun block, insect repellent