2D1N Weekend Package
Sharing Boat & Tour
About the Package
Plan your weekend hideaway to NIKKI Peucang Resort, Peucang Island, Ujung Kulon National Park, with our special 2D1N Weekend – Sharing Boat & Tour Package. ALL INCLUSIVE. Each tour open for maximum 12 people from different group with no minimum participant. Each group will be together (sharing) while on the boat and tour, but get private yet seclude room. Food served privately per group as well (not buffet). No private boat & tour guide needed means lesser cost for your tour budget to Ujung Kulon National Park and stay at NIKKI Peucang Resort.
Stay at Batik Villa
Stay at Angklung Villa
Shared Wooden Boat
With strict restrictions on the number of passengers
Private & Seclude Room
Batik Villa / Angklung Villa
Family Style Dining
1x Breakfast, 2x Lunch, 1x Dinner
1x Canoeing, 1x Snorkeling, 1x Wildlife Seeing, 1x Light Trekking
Health Protocols Enforced Strictly
Negative Covid-19 rapid test result (antigen) required
2022 Schedule & Rates
NIKKI Marina, Desa Sumur, Pandeglang, Banten.
ITINERARY DAY 1
ITINERARY DAY 2
- Sharing Wooden Boat
- Stay at Angklung Villa / Batik Villa (Private Room)
- 1x Breakfast, 2x Lunch, 1x Dinner
- Mineral Water, Tea & Coffee during Stay
- Canoeing Tickets, All National Park Tickets for Locals, TNUK Insurance, & Guide
- Land transportation (Car Rental) to and from meeting point (NIKKI Marina)
- National Park Entrance Tickets for WNA / Foreign Citizen / Kitas Holder (Rp 225,000 / person)
- Snorkeling gear (Rp 85,000 / set)
- (All excursion bellow inclusive in package)
- Canoeing on Cigenter River
- Light Trekking (20 minute) to Kiara Tree, located inside Peucang Jungle
- Snorkeling around Peucang Island
- Wildlife seeing to Cidaon Grazing Ground
- 2 Hours Offshore Fishing around Peucang Island (Rp 300,000 / group)
- Fishing Gear (Rp 200,000 / set)
- 1 Kg Fishing Bait + 1 Box + Ice (Rp 250,000 / set)
- 2x Dive + Gear + Scuba Tank + Dive Guide (Rp 1,000,000 / person)
How to Book
1. Click your selection date on “2022 Schedule & Rates”
2. Input amount of the package that suitable for you (1 adults, etc)
3. Click ‘Add to Cart’
4. Click “View Cart” on the top side on the page
5. Click ‘Proceed to checkout’
6. Fill your details
7. Select the payment method. Select Bank Transfer (Manual Check) for transfer payment to our BCA Account. Select Online Payment via Midtrans for transfer payment from another bank account or credit card.
8. Click ‘Place order’. The invoice will be sent to your email.
- Never leave the room with the door still open. Even the bathroom door. The monkey can sneak in and steal your belongings.
- Better to not enjoy your meals outside the room and the restaurant. The monkey often roughly grabs visitors’ food.
- Do not feed the animals.
- Never swim after the sun goes down.
- Always watch your kids.
- Electricity power only starts from 6 pm-6am.
- 4G and phone network available by Telkomsel only.
- Please wear your mask and keep the physical distance.
- You’ll come to very pristine and remote area. Prepare to encounter wild boar, monkey, monitor lizard, deer, mosquito, frog, snakes, gecko, spiders, and other unique creatures. Make sure you and your family are not phobic or very disliked with those animals.
- The wild boar no longer bothered with human presents but please never disturb this animal.
What to Pack
- Beach is ordinarily a place to enjoy the sun with a bikini. But the dense tropical jungle surround Peucang Island makes the air temperature became cold. Also the itinerary invite us to adventure through jungle beside chill on the beach. So, besides your best bikini, please prepare:
- Comfortable cotton clothing
- A light jacket
- Rain coat, especially in rainy season
- Comfortable sandals. Avoids flip flops for trekking.
- Sunhat, sunglasses, sun block, insect repellent