Private Boat & Tour
This package made for you who love to get private boat and tour during your visit to Ujung Kulon National Park. The package is divided into two types based on boat types you like to chose: Speed Boat (1 hour sea travel) or Wooden Boat (2,5 hours sea travel). Both have their own excellencies.
Speedboat / Woodenboat
Private & Seclude Room
Batik / Angklung
Family Style Dining
2x Breakfast, 2x Lunch, 2x Dinner
1x Canoeing, 1x Snorkeling, 1x Wildlife Seeing, 1x Light Trekking
NIKKI Marina, Desa Sumur, Pandeglang, Banten.
Itinerary Day 1
Itinerary Day 2
Itinerary Day 3
- Private boat Transfer from NIKKI Marina to Peucang Island and return
- Private and seclude room
- 2x Breakfast, 2x Lunch, 2x Dinner, 1x Snack
- Welcome Drink, Coffee, Tea, Free Flow Mineral Water
- Canoeing Tickets, All National Park Tickets for Locals (WNI), TNUK Insurance, & Guide
- Car Rental from Jakarta / Tangerang: Avanza – Max 5 Person: Rp 3,999,000 / unit
- National Park Entrance Tickets for WNA / Foreign Citizen / Kitas Holder (Mon-Fri: Rp 150,000 / person / night; Sat&Sun: Rp 225,000 / person / night)
- Snorkeling gear (Rp 85,000 / set / day)
- Guided canoeing activity on Cigenter River
- Guided trekking activity to Tanjung Layar, Ujung Kulon Peninsula
- Guided snorkeling activity around Peucang Island
- Guided wildlife seeing activity to Cidaon Grazing Ground
Beach is ordinarily a place to enjoy the sun with a bikini. But the dense tropical jungle surround Peucang Island makes the air temperature became cold. Also the itinerary invite us to adventure through jungle beside chill on the beach. So, besides your best bikini, please prepare:
- Comfortable cotton clothing
- A light jacket
- Rain coat, especially in rainy season
- Comfortable sandals. Avoids flip flops for trekking.
- Sunhat, sunglasses, sun block, insect repellent
- Toothbrush and paste
- Never leave the room with the door still open. Even the bathroom door. The monkey can sneak in and steal your belongings.
- Better to not enjoy your meals outside the room and the restaurant. The monkey often roughly grabs visitors’ food.
- Do not feed the animals.
- Never swim after the sun goes down. According to the Ujung Kulon National Park party, Peucang Island and the waters around it are crossing areas for estuarine crocodiles. We set the snorkeling spot on the safest area according to the National Park crew suggestion. You can skip the snorkeling activities if you not keen with the situation.
- You’ll come to very pristine and remote area. Prepare to encounter wild boar, monkey, monitor lizard, deer, mosquito, frog, snakes, gecko, spiders, and other unique creatures. Make sure you and your family are not phobic or very disliked with those animals.
- The wild boar no longer bothered with human presents but please never disturb this animal.
- Always watch your kids.
- Electricity power only starts from 6 pm-6am.
- No WiFi available. The cellular signal available is only 4G from Telkomsel and only covers the area around the pier. The signal is often interrupted by the weather. We recommend that you do not really need cellular communication when visiting Peucang Island.
- NO AC in all units.
- Please wear your mask and keep the physical distance.