4D3N Ujung Kulon Tour Package
Private Boat & Tour
About the Package
This package made for you who love to get private boat and tour during your visit to Ujung Kulon National Park. The package is divided into two types based on boat types you like to chose: Speed Boat or Wooden Boat. Both have their own excellencies. Wooden Boat is bigger and stable against the waves yet need 2,5 hours to get Peucang Island. Speed Boat is smaller and jumpy but of course faster. It need only 60 minutes to get the Peucang Island.
Private Wooden Boat
With strict restrictions on the number of passengers
Private & Seclude Room
Batik Villa / Angklung Villa
Family Style Dining
3x Breakfast, 3x Lunch, 3x Dinner
1x Canoeing, 1x Snorkeling, 1x Wildlife Seeing, 2x Trekking
Health Protocols Enforced Strictly
Negative Covid-19 rapid test result (antigen) required
Ready All Season
NIKKI Marina, Desa Sumur, Pandeglang, Banten.
ITINERARY DAY 1
Start at 10.00 AM
NIKKI Marina – Handeuleum Island – Cigenter River
ITINERARY DAY 2
Ciamea - Tanjung Layar (6 hours trekking across Ujung Kulon Peninsula)
Free Schedule at the Afternoon
ITINERARY DAY 3
Karang Copong (3 hours trekking across Peucang Island)
Visit Cidaon Grazing Ground
ITINERARY DAY 4
Back to Mainland
Stay at Batik Villa
Click here for check the rates >>
Stay at Angklung Villa
Click here for check the rates >>
- Private Wooden Boat / Speedboat / Phinisi (Option)
- Stay at Angklung Villa / Batik Villa (Private Room)
- 3x Breakfast, 3x Lunch, 3x Dinner
- Mineral Water, Tea & Coffee during Stay
- Canoeing Tickets, All National Park Tickets for Locals, TNUK Insurance, & Guide
- Land transportation (Car Rental) to and from meeting point (NIKKI Marina)
- National Park Entrance Tickets for WNA / Foreign Citizen / Kitas Holder (Rp 225,000 / person)
- Snorkeling gear (Rp 85,000 / set)
- (All excursion bellow inclusive in package)
- Canoeing on Cigenter River
- Medium Trekking (3 hours) to Karang Copong, located in Peucang Island
- Long Trekking (6 hours) across Ujung Kulon Peninsula
- Snorkeling around Peucang Island
- Wildlife seeing to Cidaon Grazing Ground
- 2 Hours Offshore Fishing around Peucang Island (Rp 300,000 / group)
- Fishing Gear (Rp 200,000 / set)
- 1 Kg Fishing Bait + 1 Box + Ice (Rp 250,000 / set)
- 2x Dive + Gear + Scuba Tank + Dive Guide (Rp 1,000,000 / person)
How to Book
Please contact us for book or check the rates.
- Never leave the room with the door still open. Even the bathroom door. The monkey can sneak in and steal your belongings.
- Better to not enjoy your meals outside the room and the restaurant. The monkey often roughly grabs visitors’ food.
- Do not feed the animals.
- Never swim after the sun goes down.
- Always watch your kids.
- Electricity power only starts from 6 pm-6am.
- 4G and phone network available by Telkomsel only.
- Please wear your mask and keep the physical distance.
- You’ll come to very pristine and remote area. Prepare to encounter wild boar, monkey, monitor lizard, deer, mosquito, frog, snakes, gecko, spiders, and other unique creatures. Make sure you and your family are not phobic or very disliked with those animals.
- The wild boar no longer bothered with human presents but please never disturb this animal.
What to Pack
- Beach is ordinarily a place to enjoy the sun with a bikini. But the dense tropical jungle surround Peucang Island makes the air temperature became cold. Also the itinerary invite us to adventure through jungle beside chill on the beach. So, besides your best bikini, please prepare:
- Comfortable cotton clothing
- A light jacket
- Rain coat, especially in rainy season
- Comfortable sandals. Avoids flip flops for trekking.
- Sunhat, sunglasses, sun block, insect repellent
- Tooth Brush & Paste