Plan your weekend hideaway to NIKKI Peucang Resort, Peucang Island, Ujung Kulon National Park, with our special 3D2N Weekend – Sharing Trip Package. ALL INCLUSIVE. Each tour open for maximum 15 people from different group with no minimum participant. Each group will be together (sharing) while on the boat and tour, but get private yet seclude room. Food served privately per group as well (not buffet). This package offer lesser tour cost to Ujung Kulon National Park yet get the best service and accommodation from NIKKI Peucang Resort.
Private & Seclude Room
Batik / Angklung
Family Style Dining
2x Breakfast, 2x Lunch, 2x Dinner
1x Canoeing, 1x Snorkeling, 1x Wildlife Seeing, 1x Light Trekking
NIKKI Marina, Desa Sumur, Pandeglang, Banten.
Itinerary Day 1
Itinerary Day 2
Itinerary Day 3
- Sharing boat Transfer from NIKKI Marina to Peucang Island and return
- Private and seclude room
- 2x Breakfast, 2x Lunch, 2x Dinner, 1x Snack
- Welcome Drink, Coffee, Tea, Free Flow Mineral Water
- Canoeing Tickets, All National Park Tickets for Locals (WNI), TNUK Insurance, & Guide
- Land transportation from your location to NIKKI Marina (meeting point) and return
- National Park Entrance Tickets for WNA / Foreign Citizen / Kitas Holder (Rp 225,000 / person / night)
- Snorkeling gear (Rp 85,000 / set / day)
Beach is ordinarily a place to enjoy the sun with a bikini. But the dense tropical jungle surround Peucang Island makes the air temperature became cold. Also the itinerary invite us to adventure through jungle beside chill on the beach. So, besides your best bikini, please prepare:
- Comfortable cotton clothing
- A light jacket
- Rain coat, especially in rainy season
- Comfortable sandals. Avoids flip flops for trekking.
- Sunhat, sunglasses, sun block, insect repellent
- Toothbrush and paste
- Never leave the room with the door still open. Even the bathroom door. The monkey can sneak in and steal your belongings.
- Better to not enjoy your meals outside the room and the restaurant. The monkey often roughly grabs visitors’ food.
- Do not feed the animals.
- Never swim after the sun goes down. According to the Ujung Kulon National Park party, Peucang Island and the waters around it are crossing areas for estuarine crocodiles. We set the snorkeling spot on the safest area according to the National Park crew suggestion. You can skip the snorkeling activities if you not keen with the situation.
- You’ll come to very pristine and remote area. Prepare to encounter wild boar, monkey, monitor lizard, deer, mosquito, frog, snakes, gecko, spiders, and other unique creatures. Make sure you and your family are not phobic or very disliked with those animals.
- The wild boar no longer bothered with human presents but please never disturb this animal.
- Always watch your kids.
- Electricity power only starts from 6 pm-6am.
- No WiFi available. The cellular signal available is only 4G from Telkomsel and only covers the area around the pier. The signal is often interrupted by the weather. We recommend that you do not really need cellular communication when visiting Peucang Island.
- NO AC in all units.
- Please wear your mask and keep the physical distance.